Pages

July 5, 2011

Our fireworks-less fourth

Yeah, there's a super strict burn ban going on around here because of the ridiculous drought that's been going on for the past few months, so that meant no fireworks. I'm not really the kind of person who loses it over fireworks, but it would have been cool for Layton to see. So, yeah, a little disappointing. We had some good food and got to spend time with family though, so I guess that's what matters. I didn't think to bring Layton's trunks with us so he had to run around in the sprinkler wearing his underwear. Oh well, no biggie.

net

I told him to remember to be nice, and this is the look we got for most of our visit.

mrmad

He also wanted it to be know that he loves cupcakes, and wearing ladybug wings.

mycupcake

mrladybug

I feel as if I should add that he wasn't posed in those wings. He was trying to take them off and I just snapped a picture real quick. It looks awesome, though. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment