Pages

May 3, 2011

Feeling nostalgic

I was wading through the endless ocean of pictures which I like to call my external hard drive, and I inevitably came upon the "belly" folder. I do good to avoid the newborn through 1 year folders, but this one snuck up on me. I couldn't not click on it, so thus began my self torture. I call it torture for two reasons, and reason one being that I actually used to be thin! I don't even believe it myself unless I see the proof, but there I am, in my 12 weeks of pregnancy glory, looking not prego, just a little bloated.

Photobucket

The other reason it's torture is because I kind of miss being prego; not the back pain, the mammoth swollen feet and nose, or the stretch marks, but all of the good stuff.

Photobucket

This was taken just days before Layton was born. The answer to this is obvious, but I still ask myself...did I really get that big?

& look at my poor spine!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, look at little Layton in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He likes to tell me that my tummy was fat and that he was in my tummy. lol

    ReplyDelete