Pages

July 27, 2010

First

I'm finally *actually* starting a blog. There's been several times in the past where I've gotten registered for one and then blanked when it came to actually post. That's not going to happen this time. I may not write every day (God knows I'm not that interesting), but I'll try my best to keep up. This is mainly for me to record  our life through word, and of course, pictures. Lots of pictures.

It's really late right now, but I've got a few pictures from today that I really like. We were just outside hanging out so Bubba could run around and eat his popsicle.  :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Goodnight (or morning).

1 comment:

  1. This is so neat! us and bubba will give this grandma another great opportunity to view the pictures that my daughter (a truly gifted photographer) shares of my grandson (the cutest little boy in the world) and a few of my son-in-law (who is a great daddy!)Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete