Pages

July 31, 2010

Simmin'

First we went swimming (simmin'). Layton, as always, wanted in the pool as soon as we walked in the gate. I love his enthusiasm for things!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hadley wasn't as thrilled with the water as Layton was so she sat poolside, had some snacks, and was perfectly content watching Bubba freak out over everything.

Photobucket

I'm not 100% sure why but lately Layton has been obsessed with his uncle Jacob. When he's around him it doesn't seem like it, but he talks about Jacob all day. He'll say "daddy, workin'...Jacob, workin'". So cute.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I really tried to get some good pictures of him for his 2nd birthday, but yeah, that wasn't so successful. These are the best of what I got.

Photobucket

 Photobucket

& just because I like it.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment