Pages

July 28, 2010

Nope!

This is what my little boy was doing at 1:30 in the morning.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cereal? Really?

Everything was "NO" tonight. I asked him if he wanted to sleep, "no sleep". I asked him if he wanted to color, "nope". That went on and on until I broke out the Fruit Loops box. He finished one bowl and asked for more so I fulfilled his request. One bite was all he wanted before he pushed the bowl away and asked to get out of his chair. I took him to his room, put in his Dora dvd, and then told him it was sleep time. There were a few whines and some other noise but he gave in and is now (finally) asleep.

It's really weird when he has nights like this. I always think something is wrong with him because he just acts so...not himself. Hopefully this trend isn't going to start up again.

Scary thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment